Monday, February 13, 2017

Avon True Color SuperExtend Nourishing Mascara Review

I am already a fan of Avon's SuperExtend mascara line. In the past, I have tried SuperExtend and SuperExtend Winged Out so I was excited to try new SuperExtend Nourishing! The rose gold colored packaging is also super fun and different from other Avon mascaras!  😉




Avon True Color SuperExtend Nourishing Mascara is a great mascara for everyday use. Below I am wearing shade black. It gives my lashes color and a lengthened look. I also really like the wand. The bristles are shorter and the brush is long which makes it easy to apply on the bottom and corner lashes. The top makes a "click" when the bottle is closed too. I have worn it a few times and the formula seems similar to the other SuperExtend mascaras I have tried. The mascara stayed put, did not smudge, and came off easily when I washed my face.  👍👍

Top: No mascara or makeup
Bottom: SuperExtend Nourishing & Extra Lasting Eye Shadow Ink

 

DETAILS: Lashes look longer, feel healthier and conditioned. Won’t clump, smudge or flake off. Flexi-Brush gently coats each lash with a fortifying formula, without tugging or pulling. 3 shades available - black, brown black, & trendy navy!
BENEFITS
• Lashes look longer, and feel healthier and conditioned
• Nourishing formula protects and fortifies lashes
• Won't clump, smudge, or flake off
• Removes easily for less lash breakage
• Enriched with Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, and Vitamin E
• Hypoallergenic
• Ophthalmologist tested
• Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers 
• Flexi-Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...