Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Avon True Color Nourishing Lipstick Swatches & Review

This campaign is all about Avon's new True Color line. True Color means the color you buy is the color you apply!

I love lipsticks! πŸ’„ For me, a great lip color really completes the whole look. Avon just released a new lipstick called Avon True Color Nourishing Lipstick. As much as I would have loved to order every shade, my budget only allowed me to get two - candy red and cherry blossom. 





My review: The lipstick glided on smoothly and felt like lip balm. The formula was light and moisturizing like a lip balm and had a glossy finish but wasn't heavy or sticky like a lip gloss. I wore it for a few hours before I wiped it off to eat and the lipstick still felt and looked the same as when I applied it. It is not kiss proof. When it comes to lip colors I like to wear bold reds and wine colors. Pink and orange shades are not for me. I definitely liked the candy red shade more than the cherry blossom shade. I should have tried the berry sangria or ruby kiss instead. Maybe next time. πŸ˜‰





DETAILS: Introducing Avon True Color Nourishing Lipstick - Full coverage, lasting color and conditioning care in one nourishing lipstick. Infused with jojoba oil, vitamin E, collagen and lanolin. Keeps lips feeling conditioned & moisturized even after you take it off!


Photo: avoninsider Instagram From left to right:
Nude Truffle, Brown Sugar, Mellow Melon, Peony Blush,
Cherry Blossom, Playful Rose, Spring Lilac,
Berry Sangria, Candy Red and Ruby Kiss. πŸ’‹πŸ˜



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...