Monday, February 6, 2017

Avon True Color Pro+ Nail Enamel Review

This campaign is all about Avon's new True Color line. True Color means the color you buy is the color you apply! When I saw new shades and a new formula of Pro+ Nail Enamel nail polishes ๐Ÿ’…, there were about 10 shades I wanted to buy and try. I narrowed it down to four shades - night violet, effortless mauve, berry shimmer, and orchid splash. 

2/6/17: I've painted one nail with each shade and will share how they hold up in a week. (Scroll to the bottom for an update.๐Ÿ Ÿ)The shades went on smoothly. I used two coats with night violet, berry shimmer and orchid splash and only one coat with shade effortless mauve. 





DETAILS: Increases nail strength by 80%, Avon True Color Pro+ Nail Enamel... Nail color that lasts 12 days. Get professional results at home with a high-shine mani that resists dings, bangs, and nicks. Avon True Color Pro+ nail enamel with a mix of our most popular shades plus 20 new shades. Shimmer, Creme, Sheer, and Sequins finishes.











UPDATE 2/10/17: I've been wearing the nail polishes for five days and they have held up fairly well! The most noticeable wear is on the tips and it is not too bad. I wash my hands often during the day because I have three dogs I take care of and I like to cook. I could probably give it another day or two before I would really need to paint my nails again. My favorite of the shades I choose is berry shimmer and my least fave is night violet. I would also like to note that I did not use a base coat or a top coat. I can’t wait to wear berry shimmer and orchid splash with my spring outfits!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...