Monday, February 9, 2015

Avon SuperExtend Winged Out Mascara Review

Let's talk mascara! At a recent Avon meeting I attended I found out that women own up to three different mascaras at any given time and that mascara is the most widely used makeup product among women. Thinking about my makeup collection, I currently have four including new SEWOM open tubes of mascara. Why? Each tube has a different type of brush and each formula promises to do something different. Plus Avon is constantly coming out with something new or giving me a free gift with purchase that I just have to try! :) Now let's talk new SuperExtend Winged Out Mascara!





I open the tube and the first thing I see is the wand and brush. It looks typical, nothing special or out of the ordinary. I go to apply the mascara and the brush is a good size for my eyelashes. Sometimes mascara's have a huge, bulbous brush that seems to take over my entire eye and makes application difficult for me. I was able to get mascara on the outer edges and in the inner corners without getting any mascara smudges on my eyelid or face. A plus in my book! It would also be easy to use on the bottom lash line.



The formula went on smoothly. It seemed lightweight but coated my lashes with color. I don't feel like it added any volume or extra thickness to my lashes though. Going back to the Avon brochure and reading exactly what the mascara is supposed to do (create long and fluttery lashes) I do feel like it lengthened my lashes and gave them a very natural look. Overall it is a good mascara for everyday use but for a special occasion I would want more volume and fullness. 



I'm not wearing any other eye makeup in the pics above except SEWOM on my top lashes. 

How does it compare to other Avon mascaras? Use the chart below to see if new SuperExtend Winged Out Mascara is the one for you!





You can order Avon SuperExtend Winged Out Mascara here at my Avon eStore! Have fun trying it on with Avon's Virtual Makeover tool: https://www.avon.com/virtualmakeover!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...