Hi I'm Erica! I ♥ shopping, fashion, beauty, the internet, TV, movies, food, reading, & my dogs!
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Triple Threat Earrings Set
mark Triple Threat Earrings Set
• make a wish, show some love and toughen up—all with this trio of studs
• wishbones: goldtone with clear glass rhinestones, 1/2" L
• pyramid studs: silvertone, 1/2" L x 1/2" W
• hearts: plastic, 2/5" L x 1/2" W
These are super cute & just the right size for those of us who cannot wear dangle earrings. Set of 3 for only $20! They would also make a great gift! ;)
Shop http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> click shop entire collection -> click fashion in the left column -> click jewelry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dry Shampoo Puff
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
I will add to this post & update it when new products of this type are released or when products are discontinued. UPDATE: August ...
-
I saw this in the Avon brochure and had a few customers order it so I thought I would try it out myself. I also asked my sister to give it a...

No comments:
Post a Comment