Hi I'm Erica! I ♥ shopping, fashion, beauty, the internet, TV, movies, food, reading, & my dogs!
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Get The Look - Ashley Greene in Night Iris
Get this beautiful mark makeup look with mark Night Iris inspired makeup!
-mark I-mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Violet Femme Shades
-mark All The Highlights Soft Glow Illuminator
Shop http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> click shop entire collection -> click makeup in the left column.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dry Shampoo Puff
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
I will add to this post & update it when new products of this type are released or when products are discontinued. UPDATE: August ...
-
I saw this in the Avon brochure and had a few customers order it so I thought I would try it out myself. I also asked my sister to give it a...

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment