Thursday, March 22, 2012

Best Eye Shadow Shade for Your Eye Color

Use these tips from celebrity makeup artist & mark beauty expert, Mai Quynh to find the best eye shadow color to bring out your beautiful green, brown, or blue eyes!


Order your perfect shade of mark I-mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow & I-mark Metallics Custom Pick Eye Shadow at my eboutique! Don't forget the Snap To It Mini or Snap To It Mid to store your mark eye shadows!


I'm a brown eyed girl & love to use browns & golds on my lids with lots of black mascara. I also love to wear mark On The Dot Neutral. It is a palette of dots in chocolate to copper shades. 


Find mark eye shadows at my eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> click shop entire collection -> click makeup in the left column -> click eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...