Hi I'm Erica! I ♥ shopping, fashion, beauty, the internet, TV, movies, food, reading, & my dogs!
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
mark Get The Look - Magalog 4 Spring Cover Girl
LOVE the look of our mark Magalog 4 cover girl? I do! She looks cool, casual, and chic in her Spring neutrals. She has a bohemian, 70s vibe while looking put together and sophisticated.
Shop http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> click shop entire collection -> click fashion in the left column to order her outfit!
mark Boho Blend Scarf adds a pop of color to a neutral outfit. You might think Spring is too hot for a scarf, right? When you twist it like our mark cover girl it looks more like a necklace than a scarf. Plus this mark scarf is very lightweight and sheer. TIP: Check out YouTube for scarf tying how-to videos.
The mark Blaze The Way Blazer is right on-trend with Spring fashion. A light color, lightweight fabric, and ruched sleeves make it very wearable for Spring. Available in sizes S-XXL.
Watches are back! Make your mark Borrowed From The Boys Watch a little more feminine by stacking it with bracelets.
mark Bohemian Style Bag is a great neutral for any outfit.
mark Tall Order Sandals look great dressed up or down. Available in whole sizes 6-10.
Shop http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> click shop entire collection -> click fashion in the left column to order her outfit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dry Shampoo Puff
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
I will add to this post & update it when new products of this type are released or when products are discontinued. UPDATE: August ...
-
I saw this in the Avon brochure and had a few customers order it so I thought I would try it out myself. I also asked my sister to give it a...

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment