Hi I'm Erica! I ♥ shopping, fashion, beauty, the internet, TV, movies, food, reading, & my dogs!
Monday, March 26, 2012
Borrowed From The Boys Watch
mark Borrowed From The Boys Watch $40
TREND ALERT: layer your mark watch with bracelets for the ultimate wrist candy! Try mark Layer Up Bracelets (shown in picture) to stack with your boyish watch. This is a simple trend anyone can wear this spring!
Details:
• Classic menswear style
• Goldtone with foldover clasp closure
• Faux rhinestone bezel adds a flash of femininity
Shop http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> click shop entire collection -> click fashion in the left column -> click jewelry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dry Shampoo Puff
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
I will add to this post & update it when new products of this type are released or when products are discontinued. UPDATE: August ...
-
I saw this in the Avon brochure and had a few customers order it so I thought I would try it out myself. I also asked my sister to give it a...


No comments:
Post a Comment