Hi I'm Erica! I ♥ shopping, fashion, beauty, the internet, TV, movies, food, reading, & my dogs!
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Bohemian Style Bag
mark Bohemian Style Bag
• A bag doesn't get more essential than this—it goes with every casual look, from jeans and a sweatshirt to a free-flowing dress!
• Drawstring closure
• Handles feature silvertone chain braided with faux leather
• 3 interior pockets: 1 zippered at back, 2 slip pockets at front
• Distressed signature soft faux leather in brown
• 19 1/2" L x 5 1/4" W x 13 1/2" H (10" handle drop)
BOHEMIAN chic An easy-does-it vibe and earthy color speak to the free spirit in all of us.
Shop http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> click shop entire collection -> click fashion in the left column -> click bags.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dry Shampoo Puff
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
I will add to this post & update it when new products of this type are released or when products are discontinued. UPDATE: August ...
-
I saw this in the Avon brochure and had a few customers order it so I thought I would try it out myself. I also asked my sister to give it a...

No comments:
Post a Comment