Tuesday, May 30, 2017

My Makeup: Lucy Hale's Tigerlily Makeup


When I spotted Lucy Hale wearing this orangey, coppery look from mark. By Avon in the Avon brochure, I knew I had to copy it! I've never tried an orange shade of eye shadow before, so this was a new look for me. I usually wear browns and golds and this dark orange shade looks great! 



Here is what I used:
EYES: mark. By Avon Eye Shadow Single in shades Tigerlily (orange shade), Bangle (gold shade), and Antiqued (brown shade). I started with Bangle all over the lids and heavily in the inner corners, then layered Tigerlily up into the crease, and finally I used Antiqued to smudge along the lash lines. On my lashes I used mark. By Avon Lash Act Build & Define Mascara.
CHEEKS: I used a very light layer of mark. By Avon Cheek Magnet Hook Up Powder Blush in shade One In A Melon.
LIPS: mark. By Avon All Butter Now Lip Treat in shade Bare All.







No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...