Thursday, May 4, 2017

The New mark. By Avon Color Collection - Beauty "Lips"

Be beauty brave in the new mark. by Avon color collection + old faves in new packaging! This Magalog coincides with Avon Campaign 10 - 11 but these products will be a staple in the mark. By Avon line up. To see more style pics, beauty how-tos, and product pics visit my Pinterest board, from mark. by Avon! The New mark. Color Collection Magalog 5, 2017 from mark. by Avon!!!

Shades: vineyard, wrath, mischief, inferno, rose, stripped, salsa, and mwah.







It's no wonder Lipclicks are a customer fave - trendy colors, easy to use, and a magnetic top! There are a variety of shades for all seasons and to go with your different outfits. The "click" magnetic top keeps the tube closed so it won't pop open in your purse or makeup bag. Before I use Lipclick, I like to add a primer and for darker shades and reds use a lip liner. I dab a little of my mark. By Avon eye primer on my lips, line with liner before I add the lipstick and then use a brush to even things out.

DETAILS: 
Dare to try a killer color! Go for an adventurous indigo, a deep dark plum or a complete nude - 10 new shades of matte and creamy Lipclick will have everyone buzzing! Delivers creamy, shiny color. 













mark. By Avon Lipclick Matte Full Color Lipstick
Matte lipstick is one of my fave for a few reasons: 1. It doesn't feel sticky. 2. My hair doesn't get stuck in it when the wind blows. 3. It stays put, even while I eat. My fave shade is siren but I can wait to use vixen this fall!

DETAILS: Go for adventurous indigo, a deep dark plum or a complete nude - 5 new shades of matte Lipclick will have everyone buzzing! Delivers vibrant color with state-of-the-art pigment technology. Provides a velvety matte finish.



Shades: pop tart, bare all, razzmatazz, coraltini, fired up, mauvelous, terra hotta, & baby me.







mark. By Avon All Butter Now Lip Treat
Since I never tried the old version of ABNLT, I wasn't sure what to expect with the new version. I do have an issue with lip dryness so this seemed like a good fit for me. The shades really are great looking and have a lip balm mixed with lip gloss feel. My first test shade was bare all. I don't usually like nude lipsticks because I have such pale skin and it looks like my lips disappear. ABNLT in bare all really surprised me! I liked the color and it made my lips feel and look so pretty!

DETAILS: Say bye-bye to dry lips with this twist tube lip moisturizer. Delivers a sheer wash of color or builds to full coverage for a range of lip looks!

Shop the mark. boutique inside of my Avon eStore! Click "mark. By Avon" under the "more" tab. Shipping is free with $40 orders. Thank you for choosing me as your Avon Representative! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...