Monday, May 1, 2017

My Makeup: Lucy Hale's Cover Look Edition

ICYMI - mark. Brand Ambassador, Lucy Hale is on the cover of Avon Campaign 10 brochure and mark. Magalog 5! Over the weekend I attempted to copy her amazing makeup from the covers. 



I did make a few modifications to the look. I am terrible at using an eyeliner pencil so I skipped that step and smudged a little of the black shadow from the Eye Connect palette along the lash lines. I also used mark. Touch and Glow on my cheeks instead of the dark shade of Cheek Magnet. (In my previous "My Makeup" post there was a blush incident.) I was most surprised by how much I liked wearing the nude shade of lipstick. My look turned out a little less dramatic and smokey eyed than Lucy's but I still really liked it. 

Here is the "how to" and products list! Visit the mark. boutique at my Avon eStore to shop!



EYES: mark. By Avon Eye Contact Hook Up Eyeshadow Palette in the smoke & mirrors version shades 2, 3, and 5. mark. By Avon Dusk Till Dawn Waterproof Eyeliner in shade blackout and daybreak. (I smudged Eye Connect in shade 6 instead.) Avon True Color SuperExtend Nourishing Mascara in black on my lashes.
CHEEKS: mark. By Avon Cheek Magnet Hook Up Powder Blush in shade mauve forward. (I used a healthy application of mark. By Avon Touch & Glow instead.)
LIPS: mark. By Avon All Butter Now Lip Treat in shade bare all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...