Monday, May 1, 2017

The New mark. By Avon Color Collection - Beauty "Face"

Be beauty brave in the new mark. by Avon color collection + old faves in new packaging! This Magalog coincides with Avon Campaign 10 - 11 but these products will be a staple in the mark. By Avon line up. To see more style pics, beauty how-tos, and product pics visit my Pinterest board, from mark. by Avon! The New mark. Color Collection Magalog 5, 2017 from mark. by Avon!!!



mark. By Avon Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes All Over Face Palette
T&G is one of my absolute favorite makeup items! The shade pictured is Coral Glow but I also have the old version of Pearly Glow and wear them on my cheeks as a blush. The palettes are gorgeous and create a glowing, shimmer on my face. As much as I would love to wear them everyday, because of the price I usually save them for special occasions. I highly recommend the Pearly Glow if you are looking for something extra special to wear!

DETAILS: Dare to glow like you mean it! A cult favorite, our shimmer cubes can be applied individually or combined for whatever look or level of glow you're game for. Nine highly pigmented, shimmery cubes of cream-to-powder shades with a velvety texture are molded in one square compact. Offered in Coral Glow and Pearly Glow. 


mark. By Avon Make It Go Away Makeup Removing Towelettes
These towelettes are great!!! I keep them in a zipper bag so they stay moist. One wipe takes off all of my makeup and they smell nice. My only tip is to be careful around your eyes because it burns like crazy if you get too close (or in on accident). 

DETAILS: Remove all traces of makeup from face and eyes — even mascara! Skin feels thoroughly clean after use. 24 soothing towelettes per pack.  Each towelette: 7 1/2" L x 6" W.






mark. By Avon Glow Together Hook Up Bronzing Powder
So honestly, I am not into bronzer. I am pale and proud. lol I did try shade Sunset seeing as it was the lightest shimmer shade. Like the hook up blushes, the bronzers are highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. The palettes look beautiful though especially the shimmer shades. 

DETAILS: Radiance boosting bronzing powder in a square shaped palette. This is the next generation of Hook Ups featuring magnetic palettes. Connect 2 of the eyeshadow, bronzer or blush palettes side to side or back to back for the ultimate color hook up. 

Shades: 1, 4, 5, 8, & 9

mark. By Avon Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation
mark. Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation is an oil-free, soft pressed powder foundation that hides imperfections and allows for buildable sheer-to-full coverage. The whisper-soft powder formula glides on like silk to hide imperfections and deliver a soft natural finish that lasts for hours.


Shades: Top - Rose without Saying
Middle:One In A Melon, Pop Tart, Flamingo Getter
Bottom: Salmon It Up, Mauve Forward, This Berry Minute




mark. By Avon Cheek Magnet Hook Up Powder Blush
I have tried several shades of Cheek Magnet and I have to say that they are very pigmented and a little goes a long way. I only needed a couple dabs to get lots of color on my cheeks. On my first use, I put on too much and had to wipe if off and blend with some foundation powder. On the plus side, one square will last a long time. Hooking them up back to back is a strong connection but I couldn't get them connect properly side to side. It was like the magnet wasn't strong enough.

DETAILS: A square shaped palette that holds a mark. blush. Provides a radiant flush. Get a sheer wash of color or build for intense color payoff. This is the next generation of Hook Ups featuring magnetic palettes. Connect 2 of the eyeshadow, bronzer or blush palettes side to side or back to back for the ultimate color hook up. 


Shades: 2, 5, 7, 12, and 14.


mark.By Avon Get Even Liquid Foundation
The coverage was excellent! I have acne, blackheads, and large pores and my face looked great after using shade 2. It didn't feel heavy or oily either.

DETAILS: Delivers medium coverage with a breathable feel! Tone correcting formula that promotes natural-looking skin and a radiant appearance. Layer to build coverage. 

Shop the mark. boutique inside of my Avon eStore! Click "mark. By Avon" under the "more" tab. Shipping is free with $40 orders. Thank you for choosing me as your Avon Representative! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...