The New mark. By Avon Color Collection - Beauty "Face"

Be beauty brave in the new mark. by Avon color collection + old faves in new packaging! This Magalog coincides with Avon Campaign 10 - 11 but these products will be a staple in the mark. By Avon line up. To see more style pics, beauty how-tos, and product pics visit my Pinterest board, from mark. by Avon! The New mark. Color Collection Magalog 5, 2017 from mark. by Avon!!!

I will update soon with more "face" products!!!


Shades: Top - Rose without Saying
Middle:One In A Melon, Pop Tart, Flamingo Getter
Bottom: Salmon It Up, Mauve Forward, This Berry Minute




mark. By Avon Cheek Magnet Hook Up Powder Blush
I have tried several shades of Cheek Magnet and I have to say that they are very pigmented and a little goes a long way. I only needed a couple dabs to get lots of color on my cheeks. On my first use, I put on too much and had to wipe if off and blend with some foundation powder. On the plus side, one square will last a long time. Hooking them up back to back is a strong connection but I couldn't get them connect properly side to side. It was like the magnet wasn't strong enough.

DETAILS: A square shaped palette that holds a mark. blush. Provides a radiant flush. Get a sheer wash of color or build for intense color payoff. This is the next generation of Hook Ups featuring magnetic palettes. Connect 2 of the eyeshadow, bronzer or blush palettes side to side or back to back for the ultimate color hook up. 


Shades: 2, 5, 7, 12, and 14.

mark.By Avon Get Even Liquid Foundation
The coverage was excellent! I have acne, blackheads, and large pores and my face looked great after using shade 2. It didn't feel heavy or oily either.

DETAILS: Delivers medium coverage with a breathable feel! Tone correcting formula that promotes natural-looking skin and a radiant appearance. Layer to build coverage. 

Shop the mark. boutique inside of my Avon eStore! Click "mark." under the "+" tab. Shipping is free with $40 orders. Thank you for choosing me as your Avon Representative!