Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Avon Veilment CBD Multi-Balm Stick Review

 



February 10, 2021In my latest Avon order, I purchased Avon's Veilment CBD Multi-Balm Stick in jasmine. My hands and nails are a gross mess of dry skin. I wear my nails short and only wear nail polish for special occasions because of the condition of my cuticles and skin. This is a new product  at my Avon eStore and it is very affordable so I decided to test it out.
FYI, Avon's collection does NOT contain THC. 
CBD – Extracted from stalks and leaves of the hemp plant, this super ingredient contains vitamins A, D and E and essential fatty acids.



Above are my "before" photos. I have a dog and I like to cook so I wash my hands often. They are dry not only on the top and around the nails but also on the palm side. 

The product page doesn't say how often you can apply the balm, but my plan is to use it 2-3 times a day. I will definitely be using it before bed when it will have the longest time to set in before a washing. 

Review:
My first reaction to the balm was noticing that the size is similar to an average lip balm, the jasmine scent is subtle, and the formula is clear. Avon offers this balm in Jasmine and a Geranium scents. Honestly, I choose the one I thought would smell least like an old lady. I will post an update in a week to share my progress so check back! 


You can find out more about Avon's Veilment CBD beauty products at my eStore!

UPDATE: February 17, 2021 - No update this week. My hands are still a mess, not because the product isn't working but I forget to put it on. Maybe I should keep it in the bathroom so I remember to use it. 

UPDATE: February 24, 2021 - I would call this week a "work in progress". I need to step up my game so I've added a few extra products to help. I've been using a moisturizing hand soap plus Avon's Veilment CBD Multi-Balm Stick, Avon Senses Silky Vanilla Antibacterial Hand Gel (vanilla is no longer available but cucumber melon is), and Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair Hand Cream. Consistency is key! Maybe next week I will be ready for nail polish. 😀



UPDATE: March 3, 2021 - My hands are looking better! Again, the worst part is remembering to use the product. I'm terrible at incorporating something new into my routine. It's the easiest for me to remember to use the CBD Balm in the evenings and at night. The inside of my hands are looking less dry and flaky. I even felt confident enough to wear nail polish today. 



1 comment:

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...