Take a little "instant vacation" (without leaving home) with the new mark Marrakesh inspired face powder, nail polish, and eye shadow!
"It's the vacation of our dreams–staying in a riad, with its gorgeous, lush courtyard; discovering local treasures in the souks sprinkled around the city; finding fun in the main square, where snake charmers, magicians and food vendors take turns entertaining…In Marrakesh, one amazing day turns into another. Let the scent and the style take you there."
|mark. girl on Pinterest|
mark Exotic Hues Eye Shadow Trio
• Got your eyes on Marrakesh? With this high-pigment trio, you do!
• Inspired by the vibrant spices found in the city's souks, these three coordinating, wet/dry shades are baked for long-lasting wear
• Dual-ended brush applicator included • 0.02 oz. net wt.
mark Nailed It Trend Mini Nail Lacquers
• The gorgeous shades of Marrakesh, bottled up for amazing summer nails!
• Saffron, a glistening warm gold, will add spice to your look, while mint tea, a lush, shimmering green, warms up any ensemble
• 0.09 fl. oz. each
My review: I love mark nail polishes! The shades are always perfect for the season and right on-trend. Mint tea is my fave shade from this set. It is different than any other shade that I own. I wore both colors on my toe nails for about two weeks and they still looked really good at the end of that time.
mark Exotic Beauty Face Mosaics
• Get an "I'm-on-vacation" glow with our very pretty palette, inspired by the ornate designs of Marrakesh
• Shimmering shades of coral, gold and bronze combine for a radiance you can dust on all summer long
• Perfect for all skin tones
• 0.35 oz. net wt.
Shop Marrakesh beauty at my mark eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> shop entire collection -> makeup.
OK! May 2013
mark Exotic Beauty Face Mosaic was showcased as a way to get a hint of shimmer!
Allure June 2013 showcased mark Exotic Beauty Face Mosaics & mentioned mark Marrakesh EDT in the article “Inspiration: Marrakech Express”.
Lucky August 2013
mark Exotic Beauty Face Mosaic was featured as a way to get a soft glow.
*You do not have permission to copy, re-post, or use elsewhere flyers/posters, photographs, or words written and/or created by Erica’s Fashion & Beauty.