Gimme the Details Dress
This shift style dress has a little bit of 60s with a 2013 flair. Now that we are in in between seasons (and heading straight for that summer heat) every wardrobe needs a casual, versatile dress. If you are still experiencing winter cold add a jacket, tights, and boots to stay warm and cozy. My location is having a few spring days and a few winter days every week so I could easily add a cardigan, blazer or undershirt (like the model in the top right pic) and look stylish yet weather appropriate. If you are one of those lucky ones who gets summer earlier than most you will be able to style this dress with a tank underneath (or no undershirt like the model in the top left pic) and wedges or sandals to stay cool. ;)
• Details? You got 'em: this fabulous chambray shift has all kinds of beads, rhinestones and other embellishments dancing around its edges for just the right amount of glam
• Chambray, denim's lightweight cousin, is super-hot this spring!
• 100% cotton chambray; hematite and clear faux crystal beads and clear rhinestones; imported
• 34" L from center back to hem (on medium)
• small (sizes 3-5), medium (sizes 7-9), large (sizes 11-13), x-large (size 15), xx-large (size 17)
|mark size chart|
Order this trendy dress at my mark store, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> shop entire collection -> fashion -> apparel.
*You do not have permission to copy, re-post, or use elsewhere flyers/posters, photographs, or words written and/or created by Erica’s Fashion & Beauty.