Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bronze Goddess Sandals


My review: I was really excited when I saw these sandals online! I love the bronzy color and the serpentine rhinestone straps. I ordered the size 6 which is my go-to size for shoes and the sandals are the perfect size for me. As for comfort, I will have to get back to you. I've had these for about a month but the weather has been too gross to wear them anywhere. :( I will update as soon as I can take them for a test drive! ;)

*Update: Today I wore the sandals to walk my dogs. I'm glad to say that I didn't have any strap rubbing or sore feet by the end of our walk. :) They were quite comfortable. I definitely recommend these sandals for the summer season!





DETAILS
• In a summery, bronze color with rhinestone-studded straps, our latest sandals shimmer with every step you take!
• Faux leather with bronze-colored rhinestone-studded chain
• Buckle closure
• 3/4" heel
• Whole sizes 6-10. Half sizes, order one size up.


Order these summer sandals at my mark eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> shop entire collection -> fashion -> apparel.


*You do not have permission to copy, re-post, or use elsewhere flyers/posters, photographs, or words written and/or created by Erica’s Fashion & Beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...