Monday, April 15, 2013

Get The Look - Brittany Snow @ 2013 MTV Movie Awards

Brittany Snow has been a fave of mine since I watched her as Meg on the TV show American Dreams. And of course she was funny as mean girl Amber Von Tussle in the Hairspray movie. I have yet to see Pitch Perfect but it is on my "want to see" list! When I saw her on the MTV red carpet I was like "wow, gorgeous" and I was pleasantly surprised that she was wearing a mix a makeup including mark by mark expert, Fiona Stiles! 

Photo: Hollywood Life & Look Info: Beauty Blogging Junkie

Try the products below from mark, January Labs, Jouer, Laura Mercier, Loncome, and Anastasia to recreate Miss Snow's beautiful look!


Brittany completed her look in a dress with bead shoulder accents by Lela Rose.

Coco Perez

Hollywood Life

Love BS's makeup? You can order the mark products FS used at my mark eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/! I love mark Just Pinched in cheeky. It blends well and is the perfect pink blush shade. Give it a try! ;)



*You do not have permission to copy, re-post, or use elsewhere flyers/posters, photographs, or words written and/or created by Erica’s Fashion & Beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...