Monday, April 22, 2013

Exotic Ease Maxi Dress


I LOVE this dress!!!!! You will too! I purchased a size small which is my usual mark size and it fits great. The fabric is super comfy and has some stretch. It you are bigger up top the back is ruched to accommodate. I'm 5'3" and the length on the small hits the ground. It could stand to be an inch or two shorter for my taste but I wore it with a two inch wedge shoe and it was perfect. The strap is one long strap that can be removed (more on that below). The wild, colorful print looks beautiful, while the shape is figure flattering. My only negative comment is that the bra area isn't padded. I hate (and despise) a strapless bra but I need a little something extra up there. I took the padding from an old bra I never wear and stitched it into the top so I get the look of a padding without the the annoyance of the strapless bra. 



So I mentioned the strap above. It is one very long strap that you can take out or style different ways. There are six loops around the top the dress that you can string the straps through to create different looks. You can fashion both halter styles, spaghetti straps, crisscross back, or go strapless.  mark also suggests doing a one shoulder strap. mark made this video to show you how to style the strap and I made this pic to show how I have been wearing it! 



Did I mention that with it's multitude of colors, this maxi is easy to accessorize! The new jewelry from the Marrakesh collection looks like it was meant to be worn with this dress. ;)

mark size chart

DETAILS
• Five ways to wear it: attach the straps halter-style, criss-crossed, as a "V" in the front or back–or even detach them and go strapless!
• Rich browns, earthy greens and lush golden tones come together for a pattern that swirls with sultry allure
• 95% viscose/5% spandex; imported
• 46 3/8" L from center back to hem (on medium)
• small (sizes 3-5), medium (sizes 7-9), large (sizes 11-13), x-large (size 15), xx-large (size 17)


I know you want to buy this dress now, right? Order at my mark eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> shop entire collection -> fashion -> apparel. 


*You do not have permission to copy, re-post, or use elsewhere flyers/posters, photographs, or words written and/or created by Erica’s Fashion & Beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...