Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Touch & Glow Warm Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes All Over Face Palette


The new shade of Touch & Glow is a big hit! Beauty bloggers and makeup artist love it! I haven't tried it yet, but it will definitely be in my next order. I love the regular shade and I've heard very good things about warm glow.

I've tried this set (finally) and they are very nice but for me I prefer the original cubes. I have really fair skin and the pinkie type blushes look better on me then the bronzy tan shades.

Photo: Jennifer Cariker

DETAILS
• Nine highly pigmented, cubed shades in one beautifully unique square
• Shimmery shades range from gold to rose gold, copper to bronze
• Swirl shades together with a brush or sponge and apply all over the face or dab individual shades onto lids using a concealer brush or fingertip
• For all skin tones
• 0.48 oz. net wt.




Try the look above, Shining Light, using new Touch & Glow warm glow!



Muscle & Fitness Hers May/June 2013
mark's Touch and Glow Warm Glow Shimmer Cubes was mentioned as a way to “Go Crazy For Color” this summer.


Order both shades of Touch & Glow now @ my mark eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> shop entire collection -> makeup -> face.


*You do not have permission to copy, re-post, or use elsewhere flyers/posters, photographs, or words written and/or created by Erica’s Fashion & Beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...