Thursday, February 28, 2013

mark in Marie Claire



mark's Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint in cheeky was featured in the March 2013 issue of Marie Claire.


mark Just Pinched
Glides on smoothly and blends easily to provide a sheer wash of natural-looking color. Available in 5 shades. 0.14 oz. net wt.

I have this blush and like to use it on my mom. She usually doesn't wear makeup but she lets me put it on her for special occasions. She doesn't need any foundation or powder so it is easy to glide this on her cheeks for a pinkie tint of blush. I find that is doesn't glide and blend as well on myself because I need all of the foundation, concealer, and powder I can get  to cover all of my skin flaws. 

Order now at my mark eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> shop entire collection -> makeup -> face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New & Now - Avon Campaign 9 (2024)

  Avon Campaign 9 featuring Far Away Escape Eau de Parfum! https:// Journey to the glistening pink sand beaches of faraway islands with b...