Monday, February 4, 2013

Blue Cruise Pants


What can I say, I love these pants! The dark blue shade goes with almost everything and they are comfortable!

My review:
Pros: The pants are a cropped to the ankle type length but since I'm on the short side they are the perfect regular length pants for me. The style is flattering at my waist since they are a little higher than the low rise style (they keep the bum covered). The pants look great with boots, flats, and heels. I like that you can tuck your shirt in and show off the button detail. 
Cons: I don't love the side zip. They are major lint/fuzz/pet hair collectors. 

First I ordered the size small which is my usual size in mark clothing but the smalls were too tight in the waist and I felt like my stomach was bursting out. I returned those are reordered the mediums which fit much better. My only dislike about the medium is that the crotch sets a little lower than I would like. 

I took measurements on the small before I returned them and also the mediums to compare. The waist on the small at the top when laying flat is 15 inches and on the medium is 16 inches. The inseam was the same, 27 inches on both sizes. I thought that was odd but I even put them on top of one another to compare. The leg width was slightly larger on the medium. I hope this helps you pick out a size for yourself.





DETAILS
• If you're looking for the perfect spring skinnies, your ship's come in!
• Feature a slim fit, cropped length and sailor-inspired three-button detail at either side of the waistband, which sits–very comfortably!–at the hips
• Burnished goldtone buttons
• 97% cotton/3% spandex; imported
• 28" inseam
• small (sizes 3-5), medium (sizes 7-9), large (sizes 11-13), x-large (size 15), xx-large (size 17)


mark size chart

Order now at my mark eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> shop entire collection -> fashion -> apparel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New & Now - Avon Campaign 9 (2024)

  Avon Campaign 9 featuring Far Away Escape Eau de Parfum! https:// Journey to the glistening pink sand beaches of faraway islands with b...