Thursday, February 28, 2013

Just Picked Brooch


My review: I was very excited about ordering this flower clip. It looked so cute in the Mag and online. I like to wear a brooch on the lapel of my peacoat and I thought it would look pretty clipped on a headband for my hair. The idea of a hair clip/pin combo is great. I was however very, very disappointed when I received both of the clips I ordered. Yes, that's right both clips. The first clip I received had a hole in one of the petals and the replacement clip I ordered had the beaded middle off center. Both looked terrible, were in poor condition, and were unwearable. Good luck if you decide to order one.




DETAILS
• A flower with the power to transform all types of looks–use it to dress up our white on time blazer, our baubled white now necklace, our studs and style stretch belt or even your hair!
• Features both a pin and clip on back; attach it to almost anything!
• 100% polyester flower fabrication; center features a cluster of matte white faceted faux stones 
• 4" W x 4" L 

Order at my mark eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> shop entire collection -> fashion -> apparel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...