Thursday, February 21, 2013

No Time Flats


These flats look soooooo cute! I love the soft gold color and the chain in the back gives them an interesting twist that I haven't seen before.

Ok so I know I would normally including a "real life" photo of the shoes from either myself or another mark rep, but I have been waiting and waiting (and waiting) for the size 6 to be available. Depending on my budget, I might still order these when/if my size becomes available. I will definitely post a pic and my review then.  


A fellow rep let me use this pic! :)

Borrowed from a fellow rep. 

DETAILS
• Think of them as a gilt-y treasure–amazing because of the comfy almond-shaped toe and chic chain detail around the back
• Padded insole for extra comfort
• Faux leather with goldtone chain
• Whole sizes 6-10. Half sizes, order one size up.


Order now at my mark eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> shop entire collection -> fashion -> apparel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New & Now - Avon Campaign 9 (2024)

  Avon Campaign 9 featuring Far Away Escape Eau de Parfum! https:// Journey to the glistening pink sand beaches of faraway islands with b...