Monday, March 5, 2018

Avon True Color Moonlit Highlighting Powder Review


Avon just launched a new line of True Color Contour and Highlight products. There are three products in the new line - Avon True Color Moonlit Highlighting Powder, Avon True Color Illuminating Stick, and Avon True Color Transforming Contour Stick


I like to keep my makeup look easy and sort of toned down so I've never even attempted contouring. I decided to try True Color Moonlit Highlighting Powder. I love to use mark. By Avon Touch & Glow to give my cheeks a glowing look and I thought this radiant powder would be similar. My skin is quite pale and I didn't want to look orangey so I picked the lighter version, quartz instead of the darker color, topaz. The color pigment was fairly light when I rubbed it on my wrist using a brush and my finger. I recommend using a kabuki brush or one with stiffer bristles to pick up the powder. When I tried my fluffy brush I had little to no color on my wrist. Shade quartz creates a golden, shimmery glow. The glow is really pretty and I can't wait to try it with a full on makeup look in a later blog post!






No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...