Thursday, March 8, 2018

Avon Skin So Soft Comforting Shea Hand Cream Review


The Facts: Avon Skin So Soft Comforting Shea Hand Cream - The new, limited-edition Comforting Shea Collection is formulated with a unique blend of signature oils and shea butter to provide lasting moisture and comforting softness. Infused with the warm scent of vanilla, sandalwood and musk.



Review: First of all, if you've read my blog in the past you know that I don't often like lotions. Hand lotions usually make me feel like my hands are dirty and I just want to wash it off. Regardless, hand lotions are necessary for my dry hands so I am always looking for something that feels light and is non-greasy. I've never tried Skin So Soft hand creams before so I didn't know what to expect with this limited edition version. First of all - the feel: excellent news, it is non - greasy and it made my hands feel soft and smooth! Second of all - the scent: this is going to sound weird and be totally unhelpful but it reminds me of something about my great grandma or her old house. 🤔 That being said it does not smell like "old ladies". It is heavily perfumed and the scent is sort of fresh and spring-like. This is a product I would definitely buy again!!! 👍   






Besides the hand cream, Comforting Shea also comes in:
-Skin So Soft Comforting Shea Body Lotion
-Skin So Soft Comforting Shea Body Butter
-Skin So Soft Comforting Shea Creamy Body Wash
-Skin So Soft Comforting Shea Bath Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...