Monday, March 12, 2018

My Makeup: Spring...Almost Edition 🌼


Spring was in the air when I did this makeup look and took this picture, then 2 days later we were in a winter wonderland. As Spring comes (and goes), I thought I would try a lighter, fresher look to get in the spirit. A pastel purple eye, glowing cheeks, and no matter the season I love red lips. 


Here is what I wore:
-Avon True Color Flawless Liquid Foundation in porcelain
-Avon True Color Ideal Nude Cream Concealer in fair
-I put a light layer of Avon True Color Eyeshadow Single in champagne all over my eye, from lid to brow.
-I used number 1 and number 4 of Avon True Color Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Quad in romantic mauves. I put a heavy layer of number one on my lids and then added a light layer of number 4 on top to create a pastel purple look.
-Avon True Color SuperExtend Winged Out Mascara
-I used the middle and bottom row of mark. By Avon Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes All Over Face Palette in coral glow to give my cheeks some color.
-Then I layered Avon True Color Moonlit Highlighting Powder in quartz on my cheeks, bridge of my nose, and temples to add some shimmer and glow.
-mark. By Avon Lipclick Matte Full Color Lipstick in siren


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...