Tuesday, August 18, 2015

My Style: Pleat The Heat Edition

It's mid August and even though Fall fashion is basically in every store, it is sweltering hot here in my midwestern town. We still need cute end of Summer styles!!! 


I snagged these cute pleated shorts at my local consignment store. I stuffed a grocery bag with clothes for $3 that day!!! Anyway they were a great find because they can be dressed up or down and will be easy to transition into a Fall look. Of course I turned to Pinterest for some inspiration. 

Photos: Top LeftTop RightBottom LeftBottom Right

The pics I found had a few things in common - tucked in shirt, cuffed hem, and a cute belt. Today I paired my pleated shorts with a simple black tee, black flat sandals, and teal accessories. 


Like my Tee? Shop similar styles at Rue21.

Like my shoes? Shop mark.

Like my nails? Shop mark.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...