Thursday, August 6, 2015

mark. Nailed It Matte Trend Mini Nail Lacquers Review

Avon's trendy boutique brand, mark. has deemed matte makeup a major Fall beauty trend! Along with new On The Dot Matte Eye Color Compact and Lipclick Matte Full Color Lipstick, mark. has released two new matte nail polish shades.





My review: I LOVE the colors! The jewel toned shades are perfect for early Fall. The color painted on smoothly and I used two coats. The color went on shiney and then dried with a matte finish. I painted my nails on a Wednesday evening and the polish lasted for about three full days without chipping. I showered four times, baked a cobbler, washed the dishes twice, and of course washed my hands numerous times after going to the bathroom. Below are my nails on Sunday afternoon. My toenail polish is still going strong almost a week later. The wear and tear on whatever nails you put the polish on has an effect on its lasting power. I usually repaint my nails weekly so the staying power of this set works fine for me. I give it two "matte" thumbs up!



DETAILS: Take your nail looks to the matte with these limited-edition, shine-free shades, including matte teal appeal and matte violet riot. 0.9 oz. net wt. each shade. 10 manicures in each bottle! 

Find mark. Nailed It Matte Trend Mini Nail Lacquers at the mark. boutique inside my Avon eStore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...