Friday, August 21, 2015

Avon Beyond Color Lipstick Review

A few months ago I won a tube of new Avon Beyond Color Lipstick at my district's third quarter meeting. A free lipstick? Uh..yeah!!!! I love lip colors! A #FOTD isn't complete without lip color. I received shade shocking pink which is a reddish pink color. 


My review: Overall I would say that this was a typical lipstick. It glided on with a nice amount of color and it lasted until I ate and wiped it off. FYI: I usually wear Baby Lips lip balm under any lipstick so my lips don't get dry. I can't wait to try the lip conditioner sample that came in my rep sample pack the next time I wear this color. 




DETAILS: Enhanced formula now with jojoba oil, caffeine and pomegranate extract. SPF 15. Satin finish. .106 oz. net wt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...