Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My mark. Style: Fall Edition

I bought two fun fashion items from mark Magalog 12, the Sheer Me Out Blouse and Step Right Up Shoe Clips. I wanted to share some pics and a little review of these new items. :)

First up is the mark Sheer Me Out Blouse. It is white sheer fabric with cutout collar, golden buttons, and lace front detail. When I first saw this in the Mag I was like, "oh how cute"! A nice, trendy sheer blouse that is casual enough to be worn with jeans and can be changed up with different color tanks underneath. Then the day it arrived in the mail, I slipped it on and was like, "I look like a 1980s business women". I wasn't expecting the lace front at all (I couldn't see it in the photos) and the shoulders had a slight puff. I tried putting it on with a skirt and tucking it in but that did nothing to deflect from the matronly 80s look. Next I tried a dark pair of jeans and left it untucked in a more casual way which looked a little better. I also didn't love the fabric the collar was made of. I'll put a pic of me wearing the blouse below. I got a lot of compliments on the photo but in the end I returned the blouse. After some thought, I decided that I didn't feel comfortable in it and it wasn't my style. 







Next up are the mark Step Right Up Shoe Clips! I was excited to get these because I had a set of shoe clips when I was a little girl. This set from mark is soooooo cute! And what an easy way to change the look of flats and heels! I like that the black and clear faceted gem pair are perfect for black/white/silvery shoes while the little blush and rhinestone bows are perfect for gold/metallic shoes. You could also clip them on the back of the shoe or on a headband or bobby pin. I love a product that is versatile and I recommend ordering these clips for yourself and a friend! ;)






Here I am in my Fall style! Top, necklace (Go For Baroque Necklace), and shoe clips are from Avon mark., jeans are oldies from JCPenney, and the leopard wedges were on sale for $5 at Rue21!



So that's my mark.girl style! If you would like to purchase mark. products, shop http://ericagerlemann.avonrepresentative.com/ -> click shop now -> click mark. in the top bar at my Avon eStore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...