mark was featured twice in the December issue of InStyle magazine!!!
mark's
Nailed It Trend Mini Nail Lacquers in shades Snowberry & Tinseltown featured in the “Deals
& Steals” section.
mark Nailed It Trend Mini Nail Lacquer in Snowberry & Tinseltown
Get - or give - the makings of holiday mani magic with two coordinating, high-gloss shades fortified with nail-strengthening acrylic. Color lasts up to 10 days; plus, there are 10 manicures in each mini bottle! 0.18 oz. net wt. each.
mark Rock This Nail File was also
featured in InStyle!
mark Rock This Nail File
Blinged out with glitter and rhinestones on one side, roughed up on the other, our large file makes an at-home mani an extra-glam affair! 7"
You can order mark nail products at my Avon eStore, http://ericagerlemann.avonrepresentative.com/ -> shop now -> mark. -> makeup -> nails.
Hi I'm Erica! I ♥ shopping, fashion, beauty, the internet, TV, movies, food, reading, & my dogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dry Shampoo Puff
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
I will add to this post & update it when new products of this type are released or when products are discontinued. UPDATE: August ...
-
I saw this in the Avon brochure and had a few customers order it so I thought I would try it out myself. I also asked my sister to give it a...
.jpg)

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment