Thursday, November 7, 2013

Get The Look - Lucy Hale 2013 Country Music Awards

OK!Magazine.com reported on Lucy Hale's makeup look at the 2013 CMAs! Makeup artist, Kelsey Deenihan dished on all the details to OK!


photo: OK!


FACE & CHEEKS: I began by prepping her skin with Nourish moisturizer by Lancer Skincare. For Lucy’s skin, I mixed Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 5 and 5.5 and applied it with a fluffy brush working from the center of her face outward. For any areas that needed extra coverage and to brighten under the eyes, I used Cle de Peau concealer in Ivory. Next I applied mark Just Blushing Powder Blush in Cameo to create a deep contour and topped off the cheeks with the pinks of the mark Wonder Glow Blush & Glow All Over Face Palette.  I swept it high across Lucy’s cheekbones allowing the subtle shimmer to illuminate her skin.
EYES: To make Lucy’s eyes pop, I used the mark 10 Year Anniversary Eye Shadow Palette in the left two colors (the M and A) all over her lid. I lined the top and bottom with both mark No Place to Run Longwear Eyeliner in Jet Set and Foxy Brown. For the inner corners of her eyes, I used the white shade (on the far right) of the mark 10 Year Anniversary Eye Shadow Palette. The brightness in the corners or her eyes allows the shadow to catch the light and reflect it and makes Lucy’s eyes appear larger. I finished her eyes with two generous coats of mark Scanda-Lash mascara in Blackest Black.
LIPS: To finish Lucy’s look, I applied mark Make It Rich Lip Crayon in Naturally. 

photo: mailonline.com

Lucy completed her look in a Julien Macdonald dress!


People magazine's November 25th issue featured Lucy Hale's CMA beauty look!

Love LH's makeup? You can order the mark.girl products used to create her look at my Avon eStore, http://ericagerlemann.avonrepresentative.com/!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...