Friday, October 18, 2013

Nailed It Trend Mini Nail Lacquers Holiday 2013 Shades Review

I think I've purchased every mark Nailed It that has ever come out. You would think each one would be the same since it's the same brand right? But no. Some shades have been excellent quality while others not so much. Of course I had to get these new exclusive holiday colors to add to my collection. These two holiday sets pledge that the polish lasts for 10 days and that there are 10 mani/pedis in each bottle. 




The silver shade is called tinseltown and the red shade is snowberry. I wore tinseltown on my nails and my sister tried snowberry on her toes. I can't say that the color lasted 10 days without chipping but it did stay on for maybe half that time and looked good. My sister said that after a week on her toes the color started to look dull.




The black shade is called tuxedo and the gold is gleam scene. I made this nail art design for a mani Monday look by painting the gold shade on, letting it dry, covering the part I didn't want to paint over with tape, and then paining on the black shade. I love the black shade. It went on smooth and shiny. The gold shade was a little thicker and took forever to dry and chipped after only a few days. 

These mini polishes make fun stocking stuffers for fam/friends and give you a little sparkle at holiday parties! Shop my Avon eStore http://ericagerlemann.avonrepresentative.com/ -> shop now -> mark. -> makeup -> nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...