Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hoops & Studs Earrings Review


This earrings set launched in mark Magalog 11, Avon Campaign 22. I was initially drawn to this set for the black faceted pair of earrings. I wanted a nice pair of black earrings that would go with anything and everything. This set is right on trend for the Fall/Holiday season with black and gold, snake print, and emerald green. 

My review:
The Good: the black pair is everything I wanted; the green pair is also really pretty and I have a ring that matches; the studs are just the right size to be noticed but are not too big or heavy.
The Bad: the snake hoops are just gross (I hate anything that is slithery); I tried on the hoops and they were heavy; I was slightly disappointed in the green pair because the color is much darker than the stock photo shows. 





DETAILS
• An essential set—two pairs of chic, sparkling studs for day, one pair of sss-exy serpentine hoops for play
• Studs: black faceted glass stone in a goldtone setting and emerald-colored faceted glass stone in a goldtone setting; hoops: burnished goldtone with hematite stones
• Studs: 5/8"; hoops: 2 1/4", hinged ear posts


Shop my Avon eStore, http://ericagerlemann.avonrepresentative.com/ to order! Shipping is always FREE on orders of $30+ with code FS30REP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...