Monday, October 21, 2013

Avon Bubble Delight Peppermint Vanilla Swirl Bubble Bath Review


This bubble bath came in a bath and body set I ordered from Avon. I am not a bubble bath kind of girl so I was like what am I going to do with two big bottles of this stuff? I've been using it as a shower wash instead. I bought a little travel sized pump at Dollar Tree and filled it with the bubble bath to make it more user friendly. It works perfectly as a shower wash!!! I use about 7-8 pumps on my loofah, it lathers up nicely, fills the entire bathroom with peppermint, and leaves my skin lightly scented and soft. 

The scent is very strong peppermint/candy cane, fresh, and holiday-ish! The description at the Avon store says it is supposed to be a blend of peppermint, white chocolate, and vanilla. I however do not smell anything except for the mint which is fine with me. I'm not a huge vanilla fan anyway. 

With the size of this bottle you can get a bunch of baths or washes out of it too! I definitely recommend getting it for yourself or as a gift!

Shop http://ericagerlemann.avonrepresentative.com/ -> shop now -> bath & body -> bath & shower to order!


For a limited time, Avon has this 13 piece set (search 13-Piece Holiday Bath & Body Hot Deal) which includes the full size version of this bubble bath for only $12.99!!! It's an amazing deal for holiday gifts & stocking stuffers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...