Sunday, October 6, 2013

My Avon Celebrate The Season Event

Last week I attended my local Avon Celebrate The Season Event. We mostly sat a long time and watched YouTube videos but I did get a preview of what's coming to Avon this holiday season. Plus a nice little swag bag! I took a few pics and thought I would share some of my fave new items!

I was trying to decide what to wear to the event and I wanted something casual but professional. I went with this sheer blouse, mark It's The Skinny Pants, old white pumps I've had forever, and the mark Rebecca Minkoff Delight Bag. I kept my makeup simple except for bold red lips!


I liked how some of the new holiday jewelry sets came in a cute box with a ribbon on top. No wrapping necessary!

Avon Festive Decorations 6 Pair Earring Set
Avon Elevated Sophistication Earring Set
Avon Festive Interchangeable Pendant & Earrings Gift Set

Candles always make a great gift! These have 3 wicks for more even burning.

New Holiday Scents Include: Joyful Holly Berry, Enchanted Sugar Plum,
Christmas Pine, Vanilla Buttercream, & Peppermint Twist. 

The holiday decor was popular among other reps at the event!

Avon Gingerbread House Wax Melt Warmer
You will also be able to order holiday wax melts!

Avon Snowy Wintery Scene

We were able to preview a new fragrance called Passion! It had a very fall/winter type scent, kind of heavy with an herbs and spice smell. (Weird description I know but I don't know how else to put it. I'm not a huge fragrance fan.) It comes in this pretty red bottle and has a matching lotion!

Avon Passion Eau De Parfum Spray

Here are a couple other things I liked and other reps were excited about!

2013 Christmas Tree Pewter Ornament

Stocking stuffers including Avon Holly Jolly Mini
Emery Boards, Holiday Hand Creams, Holly Jolly Lip Balms,
Holiday Bubble Bath Minis, & Peppermint Vanilla Bubble Bath. 

Oh yeah, here is what I got in my swag bag!

ANEW Skinvincible samples, Passion EDP Rollette, Color Delight
4 Piece Gift Set in black, & Candylicious Lip Gloss

Some of these items are already available at my Avon eStore and the rest will be very soon! You can shop 24/7 at http://ericagerlemann.avonrepresentative.com/ where shipping is always free on orders of $30+ with code FS30REP. Thank you for picking me as your rep & happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...