Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Style: Pre-Spring Edition

It's still freezing where I live but I keep trying to include a little bit of Spring style in my daily look. I'm ready to say bye-bye coat and boots, hello bright colors and short sleeves! My pre-Spring style includes a few items that will keep me warm plus bright colors that will launch my look into a new season.


I definitely still need long pants and shoes that require socks and completely cover my feet, but who says they have to Wintery? I am LOVING this royal blue color right now! After seeing these pics I need to break out the sewing machine and hem these pants 'cause there is too much fabric for cuffs. LOL
Where did I get my clothes? Pants - Ross Dress For Less, Blue T - Kohl's, Blue/White Button Down - JCPenney.


Always an Avon rep, my look has to have something from Avon! These blue and lime sneakers are from last Summer but Avon has another cute pair out this year. :)


My gorgeous necklace is the mark.girl Major Mix Necklace which is currently available at my Avon eStore. I am also wearing all mark makeup including Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in baby luv. 


Above is my attempt at nail art with mark's Nail This Look Nail Color & Ring Set in seafoam and sunsation. 


And of course no look is complete without a little arm candy!

Where did I go in this look you ask? To my Great Grandma's 95th birthday party! Happy b-day GG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...