Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Avon Naturals Lush Gardenia Blossom Shower Gel Review



Avon released a new line of Spring blossom bath and body scents in campaign 7 including Lush Gardenia Blossom! 

The Details: Spring into bloom with lush gardenia blossom, water lily and white musk. Contains Gardenia and Lily extracts. Cleanses and conditions with lush scented lather. 5 fl. ozPour a small amount onto a wet washcloth, sponge or pouf, or directly into palm of hand. Lather, then rinse.

My Review: I drizzled the gel on my loofah and it lathered and suds up quite nicely. The scent was light and floral. After my shower I still had a slight scent on my skin. Personally I like fruity scents over floral scents but if you like florals you will really enjoy this gel. 



Layering your scent is the best way to get it to last all day! Lush Gardenia Blossom also comes in a Glowing Body Scrub, Body Mist, and Hand & Body Lotion. 


Check out the entire line of Avon Naturals bath and body products at my Avon eStore, http://ericagerlemann.avonrepresentative.com/, click shop now, click bath & body at the top, click bath & shower in the left column!

And for a very limited time Naturals Shower Gels are only $1.69!!!


1 comment:

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...