Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Avon Spring Fashion: Hot Dots


NEW at Avon, Playful Pattern Scarf and Dotty Slip-On Sneaker! Black and white is always a classic look and Avon has made it trendy for Spring with polka dots! 


Photo: Alicia H.

Avon Playful Pattern Scarf is sheer and lightweight drapable scarf. Polyester. Hand wash, line dry. 70" L x 38" W.  



Photo: Erica G.

Avon Dotty Slip-On Sneaker is easy to slip-on for all-day comfort. Cotton and polyester upper. 
Sizes: 6M-10M. Half sizes, order one size up. The shoes are adorable. This oxford sneaker style shoe is one of my favorites for everyday wear. I ordered a size 6 which is my usual shoe size and I would have to say that these are just a little bit snug. They are still comfortable if I wear thin socks which is fine with me. I would definitely recommend getting these! :)

Try the black and white trend at my Avon eStore, http://ericagerlemann.avonrepresentative.com/! Shipping is now FREE with your order of $35 or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...