Thursday, October 11, 2012

Straight Up Sassy Heels


Every girl should have a pair of black pumps in her wardrobe. This black pair of patent pumps from mark have a little extra sizzle, purple snake print heels! How fun is that?

What do I think of these shoes?
Pros: Cute; trendy; make a short girl taller; looks great with pants, skirts, jeans, dresses, versatile.
Cons: Size. I bought the smallest size, 6 which is my usual shoe size and they are too big and slip up in the back when I walk. I definitely recommend ordering a size down if you can. I plan to get some heel liners for the back to help the fit.When the shoes arrived in the mail I wasn't super impressed with the packaging. My pair had a few dips and dirt-like smudges on them that I had to rub off. I had higher expectations of the quality of these heels.






DETAILS
• Platforms with sss-erious snake-print heels designed to walk the line between sassy and sexy
• Black faux patent leather with purple snake-print heels
• 1" platform, 4 3/4" heel
• Whole sizes 6-10, Half sizes order down to next full size.


Order your sassy, sexy heels at my mark eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> shop entire collection -> fashion -> apparel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...