Jacket Required Blazer
What's more on-trend than a bright blazer? Soooooo many style options, soooooo versatile! Wear it to work, with jeans as a jacket, color block, layer, belt it, etc, etc, etc. How would you style it?
Reps have said that it is true to size except that the waist is a little big but looks nice belted.
|Photos: The Jess Journals http://thejessjournals.blogspot.com/2012/09/color-play.html |
& Sarah Koermer https://www.facebook.com/SKoermerPhoto
• With all the polish of a blazer but slightly less structure, which gives it a flattering, drapey shape, this is one comfy-chic piece!
• In bright teal, one of this fall's coolest colors
• Bracelet-revealing, 3/4-length sleeves
• 100% rayon; lining: 100% polyester; imported
• 18" L from center back to hem (on medium)• small (sizes 3-5), medium (sizes 7-9), large (sizes 11-13), x-large (size 15), xx-large (size 17)
|mark size chart|
Order your bright, trendy blazer at my mark eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> shop entire collection -> fashion -> apparel.