Thursday, October 18, 2012

Good Hair Day Clip


Take your gorgeous hair do one step further and add this gorgeous hair clip!!! Did I mention it's gorgeous? This clip is a fabulous accessory for a night out on the town, formal occasion, wedding, holiday event, and more. 

My review:
Pros: It looks way more expensive then I thought it would. It looks very elegant and well made. The clip on the back is perfect for my thin, fine hair. It stays in place and does not slide out. I like to clip my hair back with it like the blond model above. It would also look cute clipped on a ribbon or scarf headband. 
Cons: I don't have enough "fancy" places to wear it too. LOL 


DETAILS
• A gorgeous way to dress up your tresses (psst–hair accessories are super-hot again!)
• Gray fabric with a vintage-inspired rhinestone-and-bead design
• Use to hold a section of hair in place or to add oomph to an updo
• 3" L


Order this beautiful hair clip at my mark eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> shop entire collection -> hair care -> styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...