Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Get The Look - Star Light, Star Bright


Bright, beautiful purple shadow is on of my favorites to wear. It looks great on brown eyes, like the model. The new I-mark Wet/Dry Eye Shadows in jazzy and lotus are amazing with even more pigment and shimmer than the older version. When I wear purple shadow I like to wear a bright pop of lip color like mark Make It Rich in peony instead of a neutral lip.  

Try these mark products to recreate this look!


Need extra tips? Check out this video from MarkgirlTV with celebrity makeup artist & mark expert, Mai Quynh!


Want even more purple??? Why not go all out with mark Lash All You Want Mascara in violet or wine!



Shop this look at my mark eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ !

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...