Thursday, August 16, 2012

Make It Rich Lip Color Crayon


Lip crayons are becoming increasingly popular. mark reps are raving about these!!! I have yet to try these but I think one will be in my next order. The more I see them the more I like. :) Other reps have said they have more of a matte finish, go on smooth, and are long lasting. 

UPDATE: So I ordered a Make It Rich in royale finally! I love how it glides on. It was just like coloring in a coloring book but I filled in my lips instead. :) The color lasted a super long time too. I blotted it a couple times after I put it on, drank from a cup with a straw, and licked my lips a bunch of times and the color was still visible. It faded a little after all that but there was still plenty of color left on my lips. On the negative side, royale is not my shade. I might order a different shade next time. Overall a great product!

UPDATE: I now have the peony and punch shades and I LOVE them! These colors is brighter than royale and just as long lasting!


Hot Sauce

mark National Webcast 7/12 & Tiffany Totah

DETAILS
• Provides full coverage in a single sweep over the lips
• Glides on smoothly
• Features a soft, velvety texture
• Lasts for hours; non-bleeding
• 0.075 oz. net. wt




Add the mark Pencil Sharpener to your order to keep your crayon perfect and ready to wear!



UPDATE: mark Brand Ambassador, Ashley Greene's favorite shades!




In Touch June 3, 2013
mark Make It Rich Lip Color Crayon was featured along with mark expert Jamie Greenberg!



mark Make It Rich Lip Crayon in hot sauce was featured in Redbook’s July 2013 issue!


Makeup artist Marni Burton says mark's Make It Rich Color Crayon in Hot Sauce is her one-shade-fits-all secret weapon”.

Get your perfect pout at my Avon eStore: http://ericagerlemann.avonrepresentative.com/!


*You do not have permission to copy, re-post, or use elsewhere flyers/posters, photographs, or words written and/or created by Erica’s Fashion & Beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New & Now - Avon Campaign 9 (2024)

  Avon Campaign 9 featuring Far Away Escape Eau de Parfum! https:// Journey to the glistening pink sand beaches of faraway islands with b...