Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Add Sparkle Headbands


These headbands are so adorable!!! The set of two can be worn together or separate. I personally like to wear one at a time because it is too much behind my ears. The headbands are comfortable and didn't leave a sore behind my ears or give me a headache like some headbands do. I also like that they are a simple style but give you a little sparkly glam. 

Love the looks and style of the models in the pictures? Check out my post, Get The Looks - mark Add Sparkle Headbands to see their makeup looks and hair styling tips.


DETAILS
• Set of 2 handbands shimmering with charm: one celebratory silver, the other sophisticated black 
• Think of them as the next best thing to a tiara.
• Wear singularly or together
• 5 3/8" W


Get your Add Sparkle Headbands at my mark eboutique: http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> shop entire collection -> hair care -> styling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New & Now - Avon Campaign 9 (2024)

  Avon Campaign 9 featuring Far Away Escape Eau de Parfum! https:// Journey to the glistening pink sand beaches of faraway islands with b...