Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Great Ring Tones


These rings were on my must-have list from mark Magalog 9. They are so pretty and delicate. You can stack them together on one finger or wear them each on separate fingers or only wear one at a time. The rings are available in four sizes and I am wearing a size 7 in the picture below. I love the rope like look of the silvery band and golden bow. I was also excited about the rose colored one because it is different then the other jewelry that I own.


DETAILS
• Charm, times three! Precious little pieces when worn individually, this delicate trio also stacks up for a pretty, multi-tone statement.
• Set of 3 stackable rings: 
-a simple, twisted silvertone band
-a rhinestone-studded rose goldtone band
-a twisted rhinestone-accented goldtone band done up in a little bow
• Sizes: 6-9



And don't the Great Ring Tones rings match perfectly with the mark Sweet Studs Earrings?

Order both of my must-have jewelry items from Mag 9 at my mark eboutique: http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> shop entire collection -> fashion -> jewelry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New & Now - Avon Campaign 9 (2024)

  Avon Campaign 9 featuring Far Away Escape Eau de Parfum! https:// Journey to the glistening pink sand beaches of faraway islands with b...