Hi I'm Erica! I ♥ shopping, fashion, beauty, the internet, TV, movies, food, reading, & my dogs!
Friday, May 11, 2012
Pretty Stellar Ring
The mark Pretty Stellar Ring really is pretty stellar! This cocktail style ring adds a pop of color to any outfit and makes a powerful statement. The stretch band makes it perfect for any size finger.
Details:
• A forever-cool turquoise-looking stone in an ornate, very feminine setting
• Plastic faux turquoise stone and glass rhinestones set in burnished brass
• 1 1/4" H x 3/4" W
Order this fabulous ring from my mark eboutique: http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> shop entire collection -> fashion -> jewelry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dry Shampoo Puff
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
I will add to this post & update it when new products of this type are released or when products are discontinued. UPDATE: August ...
-
I saw this in the Avon brochure and had a few customers order it so I thought I would try it out myself. I also asked my sister to give it a...

No comments:
Post a Comment