Tuesday, May 15, 2012
mark in Girls' Life Magazine
Girls' Life April/May 2012
This magazine’s fashion section featured mark A Little Bit Of Edge Jacket as the a stylish alternative to the standard shrug. The mark Show Off Ring in fuchsia & green is featured as the perf pairing to an orange shade nail polish.
mark A Little Bit of Edge Jacket
• Vroom-vroom from the front, sweet and sheer in the back—perfect for putting an outfit into overdrive!
• Stretch waistband in back for a fitted shape
• Quilted side stitching highlights curves
• Cool asymmetrical front zip closure, zippered front pockets and sleeve details with jacket-matching zipper pulls
• Faux leather. Back panel: 100% polyester. Body lining: 80% cotton, 20% polyester. Sleeve lining: 100% polyester. Imported. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth.
• Measures 22 1/4" L from centerback to hem (on medium)• Available in sizes S-XL: small (sizes 3—5), medium (sizes 7—9), large (sizes 11—13), xlarge (size 15)
mark Show Off Ring
• A statement-maker if ever there was one—a little bling, a lot of color—and tons of fabulousness!
• Center colored plastic bead encircled with pavé faux rhinestones and contrasting colored plastic beads
• Stretch band fits a range of ring sizes
• Available in blue and dusty rose beads or fuchsia and lime green beads
Shop mark fashion on my eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> click shop entire collection -> click fashion in the left column.
at May 15, 2012
I have chosen 5 hot items in Avon Campaign 14 to share with you! What's hot in Avon Campaign 14? ANEW deals, Espira, Lip Glow, jewelr...
I will add to this post & update it when new products of this type are released or when products are discontinued. UPDATE: April 1...
I saw this in the Avon brochure and had a few customers order it so I thought I would try it out myself. I also asked my sister to give it a...
I color my hair about 2-3 times a year, usually before an event or holiday or when I notice grays popping up. Now that I'm an Avon r...